God’s Redemptive Plan
- God has been unfolding His redemptive plan since the beginning of time and will continue long after we have gone
- It is about joining God’s plan and not asking God to join ours
- God has a unique part for us to play in His plan
- However, we must be willing to sacrifice our comfort and our lives for what God is doing
Word of God
- We are transformed by the renewing of our minds with the word of God (Romans 12:1,2)
- We desire to live consistently and daily to what the Bible teaches (James 1:22)
- The source of our transformation is from the Word of God and the Holy Spirit (2 Cor. 3:18; Titus 3:5)
- Small groups and 1 on 1 discipleship seeking to change our priorities and to help bring further application of the word of God.
- Thinking biblically and making decisions based on what the Bible says and not on what others and society says.
Reordering of one’s life
- Our priorities reflect Christ’s priorities.
- We live our lives in light of the Gospel, and according to how Christ instructs us to live
- Christ is Lord of every area of our lives, Sunday to Saturday, work, home, family, recreation, and everything else
- Taking responsibility for one’s own life and becoming a disciple maker